How to enable Flash Player in Android 4.4 KitKat
we’ll show you how to get flash player on your Android 4.4 KitKat device.
Note : if you’ve got a previous version of flash player installed on your device, you’ll need to uninstall it before you can go ahead and follow these instructions.
- Download Dolphin Jetpack from the Google Play Store. Dolphin Browser & Dolphin Jetpack
- Next download the Flash Player which is a hacked version of Flash.
- Go to Settings > Securities > Unknown resources. This will let you install apks outside the Google Play i.e. unknown installations.
- Make sure to first install any previous version of Flash before installing the hacked Flash Player for the compatibility.
- In Dolphin Browser, go to Menu > Settings > Web Content > Flash Player to enable the flash setting in the browser.
Keep in mind that since this is not an official release it might not work perfectly smooth, and of course enabling Flash comes with enabling all the vulnerabilities of the technology. Still, in our experience, it all worked just fine, without any issues
Related articles across the web
More from my site
Grab a unique, professionally-written version of this post for your own blog. More info...